Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Sister

So today is kind of a cool day. Today in 195... I mean 1984 my sister, Mary was born. Mary, my older sister is a pretty cool and special person. She is getting her Masters in Physics at BYU, which is pretty cool, which means she's pretty smart. When she and my Dad get together they might as well be talking in Georgian for all I know. Now I grew up with Mary my whole life, but the past 3 years I haven't been able to spend too much time with her. She was on a mission in Italy, then went to Georgia (the state) to help out my brother's family while he was in Afghanistan on his first deployment. Soon afterwards she moved to Provo for graduate school, and then I went to Georgia.

Nonetheless, we spent a lot of time together as kids, often arguing and fighting, but we also have had a lot of fun. When we were young we played with our Batman set, and played Cops and Robbers at our neighbors house. Some our bonding moments was about 2 years ago when we dominated the X-Box world with our Halo skills. We can be total dorks together and that's awesome.

Mary has a strong head on her shoulders which can intimidate many people. She sees things in a specific way and does not compromise her values to please others and you can always be sure she'll be herself. Mary is a special person I hope your 27th birthday is wonderful.

Love, Thomas.

1 comment: